Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Me of the Day

Mood: Hungry. Yes, it is a mood.

Also: Sobbing. Just watched the latest episode of Big Love, which manages to tromp a little on my heart every time. Also watched Bob Flanagan, Super Masochist shortly before that, which was equally depressing, though involved far more penises being nailed to boards.

Why Am I Watching So Many Depressing Things? Because it's my day off, and I'm bored, and it's raining outside, so what else am I supposed to do but watch depressing shows, stare out my window morosely, and otherwise be as malcontent as possible?

In Other News: Tried my first batch of home-made kefir. I've tried kefir from the store before, and while it was not my favouritest thing in the world, it was not terrible, either. My own home brew...well...the best word I can use to describe it is Evil. Evil in a curdled dairy product form. Apparently your first few batches are supposed to suck, but...wow.

No comments: