Thursday, December 2, 2010

Judge me by the company I keep...

I've just scanned through the Vancouver Police's list of "Wanted" and "Most Wanted" suspects, and fondly recognized no less than five mug-shot individuals (more than double last month's total of two!), wanted for theft and assault, theft and assault times two, drug code violations and breach of probation, possession of stolen property, and "theft, breaking and entering, theft, and fraud," respectively.

Sadly, no one I know has yet to make the elite "Most Wanted" list, which ranks only ten individuals at a time.

Also of interest...there is a wanted person listed solely by the name "Pringle." No crimes or bodily descriptions are mentioned. I think someone at the police station is hungry.

Feeling special because you recognize someone on the Most Wanted list is kind of like feeling special because you used to go to elementary school with a celebrity - you become vicariously special and celebritized because of that person - or in this case, vicariously sad. And you, too, could feel vicariously sad! Check out if you know any wanted criminals today!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I now want to do this.