Friday, May 21, 2010

Huh. Eee!

Lately, this blog has spent far too much time ranting about society and Christianity. I'm sorry...it's been a stressful month. (I blame society. And Jesus.)

To help rectify this imbalance, I present...Puppies!

(Note: My puppies are amazing. I know most puppy owners must think this...BUT my puppies are so amazing that they're featured on no less than two different corporate websites to which we have only a passing affiliation. For serious.)

    

Yup. Those are my little muffins, offering free advertising with their sad, terrified faces, entirely without my permission...though I probably would have given it, anyways. (Note: in the background of Toby's picture, which was taken just after he was run over by a rogue SUV, you can see an X-ray of his abdomen.)

So...I proudly present: Puppy Profiles!!

Puppy Name: Toby
Greatest Goal in Life: Froggy!
Likes: Marshmallows, cheesecake, squeaky toys, toy frog
Dislikes: Feelings of abandonment, fear of losing toy frog
Can often be seen: Holding a frog in his mouth
Also: Tentatively approaching strangers for affection, fleeing when they try to pet him
Resembles: A small sheep or a disembodied mustache



Puppy Name: Mustard
Greatest Goal in Life: To find dead things and roll in them
Likes: Belly rubs, running merrily through tall grass
Dislikes: Things with wheels
Can often be seen: Devotedly following Toby and mum, or both at once
Also: Picking fights with dogs who could easily eat him
Resembles: A very very small deerhound or a fast moving, terrifying skunk

No comments: