Saturday, April 25, 2009

Me of the Day

Current Mood: Existentially perplexed

Current annoyance: The single, random curl of hair on the right side of my head, which makes me look like a sexualized child star from the twenties. The rest of my hair is decidedly straight…what the hell, hair?

Current achievements: I finished planting my garden, only an entire month late, AND I learned that the compost bin in the my backyard is entirely functional (after I cleared away five years worth of vegetation blocking its bottom door…and then composted the vegetation! Ta-da!) Also, I cleared away at least two hundred grubs in the process of creating my garden plot (mostly out of fear and disgust…they are the ugliest of all god's precious insect children), which I now suspect has incurred the wrath of beetles everywhere and will lead them to band together and kill us all in the very near future. Sorry about that, world.

Current plans: Well, crap. It got sunny again. I suppose I need to go out and frolic gaily without a care in the world. Seriously, I’m a little bummed…I was comfortable at my desk.

No comments: